Please click on the links to view our Nursery Documents
Nursery Handbook – Sway Version This is our recommended version.
Nursery handbook – Welcome to Dalry Nursery 2022 PDF version (only use if Sway won’t work)
Edinburgh Council Early Years and Nursery Application Form
Dalry Nursery Class Aims
- Provide a welcoming, supportive environment which values parents and carers as partners in their child’s all round development.
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment in which every child can feel happy and secure.
- Create opportunities for play.
- Encourage development of Health and Well being, Literacy and Numeracy across learning in all areas of the nursery.
- Develop an awareness of self-respect and respect for others. Develop and increase self-esteem and confidence through play.
- Encourage children to explore, appreciate and respect their environment and share their delight in discovery and celebrate achievement.
- We aim to provide opportunities to stimulate interest and imagination.
- To work as a team to plan, monitor, evaluate and develop both children’s learning and our service.
If you need support to read this webpage or online letter via translation into an additional language please contact the translation service using this link https://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/languages
Hello! My child is 27 months and looking forward to register for Dalry Nursery School Edinburgh as his childminder is in the area and taking her daughters and other in the same school what would make much easier for all of us. I would like some information about how apply for it.Thank you so much
Our Nursery takes children from 3 years old and we accept applications from 2 years old. All the information you need on applying for a council nursery place is available here http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/info/20071/nurseries_and_childcare/28/nursery_places_for_three_and_four_year_olds/1
We currently have a 3 year old in busy Bees private nursery. However we’ve been thinking about getting her into a council nursery for some time.
I was wondering if the nursery had any open days or an opportunity to visit the nursery and talk through any questions we have.
If you could let me know if this is possible that would be great.
Lauren and mark magill
Please contact the school office directly for details of visiting the nursery. https://dalryprimaryschool.com/home-3/contact-us/
My daughter is 3.5yrs old. We have recently shifted to edinburgh for long term. I am very much interested to registered dalry nursery school for my child. Please let me know the admission process for nursery class.
The admissions process is via the council. Full details on the following web link http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/info/20071/nurseries_and_childcare/28/nursery_places_for_three_and_four_year_olds/1
Hey ma daughter turned 2 in December last year and looking to put her name forward for her to join Ur nursery how would a go abt that
Hi, you should talk to the school office about the process and a time for bringing in application documents. The contact details are at https://dalryprimaryschool.com/home-3/contact-us/