Please click on the links to view our Nursery Documents
Dalry Nursery Class Aims
- Provide a welcoming, supportive environment which values parents and carers as partners in their child’s all round development.
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment in which every child can feel happy and secure.
- Create opportunities for play.
- Encourage development of Health and Well being, Literacy and Numeracy across learning in all areas of the nursery.
- Develop an awareness of self-respect and respect for others. Develop and increase self-esteem and confidence through play.
- Encourage children to explore, appreciate and respect their environment and share their delight in discovery and celebrate achievement.
- We aim to provide opportunities to stimulate interest and imagination.
- To work as a team to plan, monitor, evaluate and develop both children’s learning and our service.