Stella at Maximise! has drawn our attention to these local job opportunities for anyone out of work in our Dalry family.
If your financial situation has worsened in this crisis you are very much in all our thoughts. You should also look out for links to how to access support at Edinburgh council, here, The Scottish Government and at http://www.Gov.uk
As a result of the effects of Coronavirus, there is an increase in job vacancies for supermarket and warehouse workers and call centre staff to start immediately. The job advert is also available on our Jobs Board and will be updated with new vacancies as they become available. Please share as widely as possible.
Contract: All types of temporary contracts available immediately
Salary: Dependent on employer
Employer: Various employers across Edinburgh and the Lothians
See below for the full list of current vacancies and how to apply:
- Iceland – www.icelandcareers.co.uk
- Co-op/Scotmid – visit your nearest store
- Morrisons – https://www.morrisons.jobs/ or visit your nearest store
- Asda – visit your nearest store with your passport and your National Insurance number
- Tesco – https://www.tesco-careers.com/
- Sainsbury’s – Apply here
- B&M – visit your nearest store
- Aldi – check out their vacancies here
- Lidl – Edinburgh and West Lothian. Apply here
- Sainsbury’s Bank – Customer Service Advisors – Applications for Edinburgh Gyle here. Applications for West Lothian at http://bit.ly/2xB3gwd
- Production Warehouse Workers – The company is based just of the M8 – due to the location and shift patterns it is essential you can drive. Email your details to Nico.email@example.com.
- Recruitment agency, Cordant People, are recruiting immediate starts in Food Production, Stock Replenishment and Cleaning in Edinburgh, Livingston and Dunfermline. Call 0131 285 0550.