Here are the Nativity pics of both the performance and dress rehearsal.
Dalry Christmas Lunch is next Wednesday, 11th December.
You have until this Wednesday, 4th December, to order it via your parent pay accounts.
Hopefully all our families have access to a copy of their latest class newsletters but just in case here is a round up of some of the key dates for the next few weeks. (do check back for late additions)
Thursday 5th December
- Flu innoculations
Monday 9th December
- Nativity practice performance for the school
Tuesday 10th December
- Nativity show for P1 and P2 families. (please note- as with all events due to there being children at the school who do not have legal permission from carers and family for photos we must ask you to refrain from taking photos or video of the performance itself. Photos will be taken by members of staff and added to the website. There is often an opportunity after the event to grab your own picture of your child. Thank you for your understanding). P1 and P2.
Wednesday 11th December
- Christmas Clan Day (Whole School)
- Christmas School Lunch – (book via parent pay by December 4th)
Thursday 12th December
- SCHOOL CLOSED FOR GENERAL ELECTION
Friday 13th December
Christmas cinema trip (whole school).
Monday 16th December
- Winning Clan Treat
Tuesday 17th December
- P4 and P4/5 Christmas Party
Wednesday 18th December
- Panto trip (P5/4) (packed lunch required.)
- Class Christmas Party P2 and P3
- Choir trip (Choir)
Thursday 19th December
- Class Christmas Party P1 and P1/2
Friday 20th December
- Last Day of Term -SCHOOL FINISHES AT 12PM
Pupils, parents and staff all enjoyed a wonderful Eid and end of term celebration after school on Tuesday.
The hall was packed, and there were lots of delicious treats for everyone to taste from around the globe.
We had amazing activities too from archery to balloon modelling
Thank you to all of the parents who helped and to the parent council who organised.
The whole school enjoyed a performance from ESRE (Edinburgh Schools Rock Ensemble) on Friday 14th June. The band are made up of talented musicians and singers from across the High Schools in Edinburgh.We learned about the instruments in the band and listened to a selection of songs from the bands latest set. The children loved singing along to Sunshine on Leith.
Mrs Honeyman was especially proud of her son Aidan. who plays lead guitar with the group.
Primary 6 had a fantastic time at their recent camp!
We were so lucky to experience so many different activities including wall climbing, crate stacking, archery and making fires!
Everyone did a fantastic job of supporting each other to challenge themselves and face their fears. Day 2 was very wet and muddy but it didn’t stop us having fun, in fact we decided to embrace it by jumping in the mud puddles and have rolly polly races down the hill, it was great fun! If only we could do it all again!